Our aim is to share our Tuscan lifestyle with you: Pasta expert Leda has organised for us a special cooking classes for children, where you leave them while you take a break (and come back with your lunch ready!).
Leda joins us on our organic path, by only using our wheat flour, our extra virgin olive oil, and our own yeast. We’ll explain the usage and properties of each organic ingredient and you’ll have a yummy food tasting at the end!
Leda has a Fattoria Didattica (teaching farm), which means she’s officially allowed to teach our Tuscan traditional food via special cooking games for kids.
This is a particular cooking class ONLY FOR KIDS, to leave you some time for a romantic walk in one of the borghi (medieval towns) nearby, art tours and museum visits.
We start at 10:30 am and finish at 1:30 pm. Your kids are going to spend the whole time with us making pasta, bread, cookies or pizza. You choose the food, we’ll make it with them and when you’ll came back the lunch is ready!
LESSON: Pasta, Pizza, Focaccia and Bread or Cookies
- Ingredients necessary for preparation
- Apron for cooking, utensils and recipe
DURATION OF LESSON: 3 hours of lesson and meal
LANGUAGE COURSE: Italian – English
- from April to October Kids Cooking Classes 1 time a week . The kids cooking class is in our Weekly Program of Activities and is shared among all guests.
- from November to March Kids Cooking Classes by request
- It is possible require private Kids Cooking Classes
PARTICIPANTS: the children cooking class is only reserved for children accommodated in our farm