Valid for arrival on Saturday and Sunday in the follow period:
- 22 April – 27 May 2017
Special holidays in April and May week offer - Activities in our Agriturismo
The agriturismo offers nature tours where guests get involved in the working of the land, in the grape harvest and in olive, mushroom and truffle picking. Arts and crafts through storytelling and the memories passed down by local artisans.
In the agriturismo you can find a swimming pool where relax with a special view on the lake, make a bike tour with bike available for the guests or walk around our property!
From April to September we organize a weekly program of our activities that are share with all our guests and bookable day by day.
- Cooking classes for children and adults
- Walk in the woods from 2 hours to 4 hours with trekking guide
- Truffles collecting in our farm with guide and dog
- Aperitif with wine tasting
- Lessons of archery with teacher
- Wine tasting at organic winery “La Torre Farm – Arezzo”
- Olive oil tasting with mill visit at “Il Faggeto Farm – Anghiari”
- Horseback riding for adults and children with “Cavalieri di Villalba – Pieve S. Stefano”
- Visit and games with donkey in the donkey farm “L’ Aringa Appesa – Sansepolcro”
- Yoga lessons
- Rental E-bike
Special holidays in April and May week offer – Arezzo area
In the surrounding area, guests can take part in float and spinner fishingin the river Tiber, carp fishing and ledgering in the Montedoglio Dam, fly-fishing in the Tiber Tail Water reserve; horse riding courses, pony trekking and cycling along the trails around the estate and on the trains of “Intrepida”, the istorical cicling tour on the Tuscany hills.
The agriturismo also offers a training area for archery for beginners and a regulation run of 24 platforms with three-dimensional outlines of natural wild animals. The specialt town and cities as Arezzo, Cortona, Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti Area, Florence, Assisi, Perugia, and Lake Trasimeno are within easy reach.